Hey Guys, it’s Martie here.
I just wanted to take a minute to explain to you how this website/blog (MartieDread.com) makes money when most of the stuff is 100% free.
So apart from any actual paid products (such as extra video courses or services) which are clearly marked as paid products, there are also a few “Affiliate Products/Services” that I promote on this site as well.
A few examples of this would be:
- BlueHost – This is a very popular web hosting company which I recommend.
- HostGator – This is another web hosting company I recommend (used on this site).
- Aweber – This is an email service provider I use and recommend.
*The links above are NOT affiliate links themselves!
So basically if you purchase any of these “Affiliate” products or services through one of my affiliate links or by using one of my “Affiliate Coupons”, I will earn a small amount of money for that sale (as I was the one that sent you there).
Now there are a few things I would like to point out:
- Purchasing one of these products through my links, or with one of my coupons will NOT cost you any more than normal. In fact, if anything, it will save you money.
- I will NEVER recommend a company that I do not stand behind 100%. Any product or service that I am affiliated with is one that I either use at present, or one I have used in the past (without complaint). My number one interest is to help you succeed, any money made is just a nice bonus. So basically what I am trying to say is, I do not promote crappy products/services, period.
- You can TOTALLY feel free to purchase the products or services WITHOUT going through my links (or using my coupons), I still stand behind them 100% (whether being credited for it or not). Refer back to point 2 above.
- The majority of any money earned through these affiliate links or coupons will be put back into making my tutorials better for those who benefit from them. …Although I will also occasionally buy a few red bulls and a sandwich too if there is any left over! Haha
- Please know that even if you never buy anything from me, or make me any money. I still really appreciate that you take time out of your day to spend reading/watching MY stuff instead of someone else’s… The money is not important in the long run, but teaching people new skills they might not otherwise be able to learn is “where it’s at!”. (said in a really “cool” voice…. Not mine!).
I hope this helps clear up anything you might have been wondering … if not, just get in contact and I will answer whatever you want to know!
Until Next Time,